Dented Diva Earring Care
If you are anything like me, you want your earrings to last a lifetime!
Please treat your Dented Diva earrings with extreme care and remember that your acrylic earrings are breakable! If they are dropped or stored incorrectly, your earrings may break or become damaged in some way. Unfortunately, we cannot refund your earrings in this case.
Please be advised once your DD earrings have been removed from the plastic protection film they are no longer the responsibility of Dented Diva and become that of the owner/wearer.
To keep your bling in its pristine Dented Diva condition please follow these simple helpful tips:
- Please store your Dented Diva in a clean, dry environment, preferably in separate boxes. (Bunnings have great fishing tackle boxes that work wonders!) Please ensure they are kept away from any heavier items that may crush your earrings or their components.
- Standard nato from any jewellery company- limit any contact with your cosmetics, perfumes, hairspray and moisturizers as this may cause damage to your Dented Diva earrings. HANDY HINT- I always place my earrings on last and take them off first!
- Remove all accessories before contacting water. Your Dented Diva earrings do not like to get wet! Trust me- I have tried this! Especially in salt water or chlorine
- Please treat your Dented Diva earrings with kindness and clean them with a jewellery polishing cloth or simply wipe them over with a baby wipe to remove any make-up!
- We ask you be gentle when removing the backing from the earring post. Pulling, twisting and other rough movement can cause the glue to weaken and may mean your earring post may come loose or fall off over time. Should your earring post come loose, please contact us for instructions on how to repair.
- Dented Diva will not be held responsible for loss or damage of the earrings post clasps. These can be purchased from many reputable retailers in Australia such as Over The Rainbow and Vector Etch
- Keep your DD bling away from abrasive surfaces
Wallah! Happy Dented Diva earrings for decades!
Please also note we use surgical steel hoops and ear posts only! As a result our customers seldom experience a reaction.
I think that answers everything- but if not, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we will be more than happy to help.
And just remember- life's way too short for boring earrings!